- Amendments to remove the discretionary ‘Assurance of Support’ requirement from certain Partner Visas.
- Amendment of Australian Citizenship Regulations 2007 relating to the Payment of Fees in Foreign Currencies and Foreign Countries.
- Adjustment of Visa Application Charges.
- Amendment of Schedule 2 (Code of Conduct) to the Migration Agents Regulations 1998.
- Amendments to Condition 8107 and the Cessation Provisions in Clause 051.513 and a Technical Amendment to Clause 050.613A.
The changes are quite self explanitory and we have covered most of these already, however if you want any further information about any of the changes then feel free to hit on the source link below:
Source: http://www.immi.gov.au/Tags: Amendment australian-immigration Clause Foreign immi gov au immigration legislation migration-agents self explanitory