Organises, controls and promotes the activities, facilities and resources of an amusement centre, showground or theme park.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Entertainment Centre Manager
- Bridge Club Manager
- Fairground Operator
- Video Arcade Manager
- Skills Assessment Authority
- Not eligible if:
TSS, ENS – The position is not located in regional Australia (within the meaning of subregulation 5.19(7) of the Regulations).
Group: 1491 Amusement, Fitness and Sports Centre Managers
organise, control and promote the activities, facilities and resources of amusement, fitness and sports centres.
- planning and organising the range and mix of entertainment, attractions, amusement machines and fitness programs to be offered by the centre
- organising publicity to promote facilities and attract clients
- scheduling games and competitions
- selecting, training and supervising staff
- ensuring facilities are properly maintained and conform to safety standards
- may undertake coaching, fitness instruction and training of clients
- may plan and organise catering facilities
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Occupations in this Group
- 149111 Amusement Centre Manager
- 149112 Fitness Centre Manager
- 149113 Sports Centre Manager
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Amusement Centre Manager – ANZSCO 149111?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!