The Australian Computer Society (ACS) has published a new version of their evaluation criteria.
Though the changes do not appear significant, we’d still suggest you familiarise yourselves with the updated documents if the ACS will be playing a role in the completion of your Australian Skills assessment.
The changes noted by the ACS are as follows
- Update to the ethical standards (section 1.4).
- Update document requirements and criteria(section 2.1).
- Update qualification (section 5) and Employment (section 7) requirements.
- Introduction of payment evidence requirements and Region Specific requirements.
- Update Statutory Declarations and affidavit (section 7.4)
Check out the most recent ACS Summary of Criteria Requirements for a Suitable ICT Skills Assessment here: http://www.acs.org.au/msa/summary-of-criteria.html