Operates machines and performs routine tasks to make bread, cakes and other baked products, and slices and wraps products.
- Skill Level
- Biscuit Factory Worker
- Bread Room Hand
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 8311 Food and Drink Factory Workers
perform routine tasks in manufacturing food and beverages.
- weighing, measuring, mixing, dissolving and boiling ingredients
- adding materials, such as spices and preservatives, to food and beverages
- operating heating, chilling, freezing, pasteurising, carbonating, sulphuring and desulphuring plant
- monitoring product quality before packaging by inspecting, taking samples and adjusting treatment conditions when necessary
- operating machines to peel, core, slice, dice, pit and juice fruit and vegetables
- cleaning equipment, pumps, hoses, storage tanks, vessels and floors, and maintaining infestation control programs
- regulating speed of conveyors and crusher rollers, and adjusting tension of rollers to ensure total extraction of juice from sugar cane
- moving products from production lines into storage and shipping areas
- packaging and bottling products
- Skill Level
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Baking Factory Worker – ANZSCO 831111?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!