Organises and controls the operations of a branch of a betting agency. Registration or licensing may be required.
- Skill Level
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 1421 Retail Managers
organise and control the operations of establishments which provide retail services.
- determining product mix, stock levels and service standards
- formulating and implementing purchasing and marketing policies, and setting prices
- promoting and advertising the establishment’s goods and services
- selling goods and services to customers and advising them on product use
- maintaining records of stock levels and financial transactions
- undertaking budgeting for the establishment
- controlling selection, training and supervision of staff
- ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 142111 Retail Manager (General)
- 142112 Antique Dealer
- 142113 Betting Agency Manager
- 142114 Hair or Beauty Salon Manager
- 142115 Post Office Manager
- 142116 Travel Agency Manager
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Betting Agency Manager – ANZSCO 142113?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!