Oversees and determines work requirements, monitors telephone calls, coaches and allocates duties to Call or Contact Centre Operators.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Call Centre Supervisor
- Contact Centre Supervisor
- Call or Contact Centre Coach
- Call or Contact Centre Workforce Planner
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 5411 Call or Contact Centre Workers
respond to telephone, Internet and email inquiries and complaints about an organisation’s goods and services, and promote the goods and services.
- answering incoming calls, emails and messages, and assisting customers with their specific inquiries
- identifying requirements and recording information into computer systems
- coaching staff and assisting call centre operators to resolve problems and customer inquiries
- developing rosters and managing staff numbers to meet work flows
- listening to calls conducted by call centre operators and providing performance feedback
- monitoring and timing calls
- creating further interest in goods and services by offering customers more information about goods and inviting customers to use services on offer
- updating databases to reflect changes to the status of customers and prospective customers
- arranging the despatch of goods, information kits and brochures to customers and interested parties
- undertaking clerical duties, such as faxing, and filling out paperwork, and liaising with other departments associated with completing the customer contact
- issuing invoices and receiving electronic payments for goods and services provided
- Skill Level
The occupation Call or Contact Centre Team Leader has a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV (ANZSCO Skill Level 3)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
The occupation Call or Contact Centre Operator has a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Certificate II or III (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
In New Zealand:
NZ Register Level 2 or 3 qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 4)
At least one year of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Occupations in this Group
- 541111 Call or Contact Centre Team Leader
- 541112 Call or Contact Centre Operator
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Call or Contact Centre Team Leader – ANZSCO 541111?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!