Washes and cleans exteriors and interiors of motor vehicles, and touches up paint work, glass and upholstery to prepare them for sale or rent.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Vehicle Detailer
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 8111 Car Detailers
wash and clean exteriors and interiors of motor vehicles, and touch up paint work, glass and upholstery to prepare them for sale or rent.
- washing, drying, polishing and waxing vehicle exteriors
- vacuuming vehicle interiors, and drycleaning carpets and upholstery
- applying cleaning agents to remove stains from vehicle interiors
- washing tyres and wheel arches, and blackening tyres
- washing and polishing vehicle windows
- emptying and cleaning compartments in vehicles
- may make minor repairs and touch up finishes to remove scratches
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications outlined below.
AQF Certificate I, or compulsory secondary education (ANZSCO Skill Level 5)
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 811111 Car Detailer
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Car Detailer – ANZSCO 811111?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!