Maintains and cleans a residential building, school, office, holiday camp or caravan park and associated grounds.
- Skill Level
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 8991 Caretakers
maintain and clean residential buildings, schools, offices, holiday camps, caravan parks and associated grounds.
- filling out registration forms and providing tenants with copies of rules
- collecting rent, and filling out and issuing receipts
- cleaning common facilities, grounds and gardens, replacing light bulbs, checking fire hoses and extinguishers, and performing other cleaning and maintenance tasks
- notifying management and owners of buildings of the need for major repairs
- cautioning tenants regarding excessive noise, disorderly conduct and abuse of property
- patrolling buildings to ensure security is maintained
- purchasing cleaning supplies
- Skill Level
For some occupations a short period of on-the-job training may be required in addition to or instead of the formal qualification. In some instances no formal qualification or on-the-job training may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 899111 Caretaker
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Caretaker – ANZSCO 899111?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!