Diploma in Electric...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Diploma in Electrical Electronics Engineering Seeking Sponsorship

(@seediq)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

Am sorry to comments under your post sir, Am sodiq from Nigeria, Am 28 years old, I have Diploma in Electrical Electronics Engineering in Nigeria, I have four years in Electrical panel builder in Nigeria, am currently in United Arab Emirate (UAE). Under working visa. But I will like you to help me, I want to move to Australia. Am seeking sponsorship Visa for Electrician. Thanks.

Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: @seediq

Am sorry to comments under your post sir, Am sodiq from Nigeria, Am 28 years old, I have Diploma in Electrical Electronics Engineering in Nigeria, I have four years in Electrical panel builder in Nigeria, am currently in United Arab Emirate (UAE). Under working visa. But I will like you to help me, I want to move to Australia. Am seeking sponsorship Visa for Electrician. Thanks.

Hello Seediq and welcome. Always better to start a new topic please as I respond to these quicker than replies and it helps people find similar topics which they may be able to assist with or relate to. ?

With regards to helping you, what have you done so far? Have you attempted to apply for any of the electrical jobs advertised?

Regards

Mark 

Useful Links: Looking for a Sponsored Job? Click Here
Sponsored Job Database: Click Here
Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
(@seediq)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

I just come across your site few days ago, and since then have been trying and apply for some work

ReplyQuote
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi @seediq , thats fair enough. So what specific help are you looking for as you're already taking the correct first steps by applying for sponsored roles? ? 

All the best

Mark 

Useful Links: Looking for a Sponsored Job? Click Here
Sponsored Job Database: Click Here
Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Share: