Diploma in Electric...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Diploma in Electrical Electronics Engineering Seeking Sponsorship  

RSS
(@seediq)
New Member Registered

Am sorry to comments under your post sir, Am sodiq from Nigeria, Am 28 years old, I have Diploma in Electrical Electronics Engineering in Nigeria, I have four years in Electrical panel builder in Nigeria, am currently in United Arab Emirate (UAE). Under working visa. But I will like you to help me, I want to move to Australia. Am seeking sponsorship Visa for Electrician. Thanks.

Posted : January 30, 2020 1:40 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: @seediq

Am sorry to comments under your post sir, Am sodiq from Nigeria, Am 28 years old, I have Diploma in Electrical Electronics Engineering in Nigeria, I have four years in Electrical panel builder in Nigeria, am currently in United Arab Emirate (UAE). Under working visa. But I will like you to help me, I want to move to Australia. Am seeking sponsorship Visa for Electrician. Thanks.

Hello Seediq and welcome. Always better to start a new topic please as I respond to these quicker than replies and it helps people find similar topics which they may be able to assist with or relate to. 🙂

With regards to helping you, what have you done so far? Have you attempted to apply for any of the electrical jobs advertised?

Regards

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 30, 2020 11:36 am
(@seediq)
New Member Registered

I just come across your site few days ago, and since then have been trying and apply for some work

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 31, 2020 2:36 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi @seediq , thats fair enough. So what specific help are you looking for as you're already taking the correct first steps by applying for sponsored roles? 🙂 

All the best

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 31, 2020 4:10 pm
Share:
Scroll to Top