Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Hospitality manager  

RSS
Tara Hughes
(@tarahughes95)
New Member Registered

Hi there mark! I have an advanced diploma in hospitality management and 10 years experience in the hospitality industry, 5 of those years being in various manager roles in Canada, Australia, ireland and Amsterdam. I was wondering if I have a good chance in finding an employer to sponsor me to come back to Australia? I spent 2 years in Australia on a working holiday visa and I just loved it so I’m looking for any ways I can get back ?

Posted : March 30, 2020 9:52 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Tara and welcome.

Under normal circumstances, I would suggest you would have a good chance as I've seen these types of roles advertised numerous times.

With the current COVID-19 challenges, sponsored job opportunities have really dropped off, especially in the hospitality industry as almost all hotels, restaurants, pubs and other businesses have shut down.

Can I suggest that you register some job alerts for hospitality-related vacancies and when things start to return back to normal, we will be able to email you when appropriate vacancies become available?

Details on how to do this here: https://gettingdownunder.com/job-alerts-now-available/

All the best and stay safe ? 

Regards

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Looking for a Sponsored Job? Click Here

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 31, 2020 9:13 am
Tara Hughes
(@tarahughes95)
New Member Registered

@mark thanks for getting back to me! It would be next year that I wanted to go, but I’m just trying to weigh out my options now and see exactly how it would be possible for me to go back, so I just wanted to make sure I was on the right path before I started trying to plan for next year. ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 31, 2020 10:27 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

@tarahughes95 All good mate. I sure hope things have returned to normal by then. Please keep in touch.

All the best

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Looking for a Sponsored Job? Click Here

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 31, 2020 2:52 pm
J jesse liked
Share: