I am a construction...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

I am a construction project manager - painter - wall and floor tiler - looking for sponsorship  

RSS
Community - migrate to australia
(@staringjim)
New Member Registered

I currently live in Florida, USA and am a certified contractor. I would like to relocate my family to AUS and can work as a project manager, but am ok getting my hands dirty and working as a painter, tiler, carpenter, whatever is needed on a job site. I have done it all and have over 15 years experience. I am currently 33 years old and would like either short term or long term employment if possible. Thank you for your consideration. 

Posted : September 16, 2020 5:29 am
(@staringjim)
New Member Registered

My wife is 33 years old, currently living in Florida, USA. She has worked in pediatrics her whole career but is capable of working in any field. The last several years she has been in a leadership role within her large company, and has managed several different sites with multiple employees under her. We are hoping to relocate to the eastern side of australia for either short or long term employment. Thank you for your time and consideration. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 16, 2020 5:32 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Welcome to our community @staringjim 🖐️ 

is it your eventual intention to get permanent residency here in Australia as this may influence the path you take.

All the best

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Looking for a Sponsored Job? Click Here

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here
☕ Help me stay awake buy me a Coffee ☕😊

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 16, 2020 11:12 am
(@staringjim)
New Member Registered

@mark hello Mark! Yes, I believe that is our goal. It all depends on how much we like it there. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 16, 2020 5:07 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi @staringjim to save me typing, I would encourage you to review the pinned thread here for starters and then let me know if you have any initial questions 🙄 

https://gettingdownunder.com/community/australian-sponsored-482-visa/i-am-a-insert-job-title-looking-for-sponsorship/

Cheers

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Looking for a Sponsored Job? Click Here

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here
☕ Help me stay awake buy me a Coffee ☕😊

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 16, 2020 9:06 pm
Share: