jobs for hospitalit...

Share:

jobs for hospitality lecturer  

RSS
(@ronelle-crocker)
New Member Registered

hi there, i am a hospitality lecturer in South Africa in possession of  masters degree with 10 years lecturing experience. please advise of any positions available in Australia  - personal email snipped - 

Posted : November 5, 2019 2:58 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Welcome Ronelle, I snipped your email as we highly recommend that you don't share your personal details on a public forum. 😇 

What types of occupation would you most closely resonate with? 

https://gettingdownunder.com/australia-occupations-list/

Hospitality or an opportunity more aligned with your current role?

All the best

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 5, 2019 9:13 pm
(@ronelle-crocker)
New Member Registered

@mark

Hi Mark. Thank you for the response and for the caution. I would preferably like to work at a school or Vocational institution offering hospitality. I would also work at a university although it seems most universities are looking  for a phd qualification and publications. From the skills list i don't meet University lecturer requirement. So really hoping to find a sponsored job in teaching at school or vocational level

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 5, 2019 10:29 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi @ronelle-crocker , we do post teaching roles with sponsorship opportunities from time to time, so I recommend you register a sponsored job alert so we can email you when a teaching role is posted.

I would also consider visiting Australia largest website at https://seek.com.au and search for teaching jobs there.

We include the seek website as one of the websites we trawl with our search algorithms to identify sponsored jobs; however it may be worthwhile reviewing the recruiters that are advertising for (non-sponsored) vacancies on behalf of these schools.

Sharing your details with recruiters (while being upfront that you would require sponsorship) might help your chances.

Have you also taken the Australian Points test to see if you would qualify for a visa without the need for sponsorship? Points test here: Australian Points test.

Best wishes

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 7, 2019 12:27 pm
Share:
Scroll to Top

Please Login or Register