Looking for employm...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Looking for employment sponsors in Australia  

RSS
(@ganga2018)
New Member Registered

I am looking for employment sponsors in Australia. I am currently living in India. 

As a fresher in Australia,  I am ready for any other administrative or office assistance or support lawyers/ PSL etc.

Please review my profile on 

removed link

Posted : April 16, 2019 12:56 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Sreelatha and welcome. Sorry that your link didn't appear, we restrict links for new posters to limit our exposure to spam/advertisements from new members on the forum.

Once we get to know you a little better we'll be happy for you to post links. ? 

In the interim, would you like to give me a little more information about yourself so I can look to you with some further guidance where I can?

Given what you have posted, it sounds like you may have a background in law?

By 'fresher' you mean you have recently graduated?

All the best

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Looking for a Sponsored Job? Click Here

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2019 4:02 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

OK, so I checked you're profile which was comprehensive enough for me to answer my own question. I see you are a qualified lawyer.

Firstly, you won't see many aministrative positions offering sponsorship unfortunately as these are rarely classified as being in demand. Roles in the legal profession also seem to be far and few between.

One type of role that I see uite frequently (msy be a little ironic) for migration agents.

Having a background in law will be deemed favourably however you will need to obtain further qualifications.

Is this an avenue you have considered?

More information on the requirements are here:

https://www.mara.gov.au/becoming-an-agent/

Regards

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2019 4:25 pm
(@ganga2018)
New Member Registered

Thanks Mark for quick and prompt response. 

I was thinking about getting any sponsored jobs and during work  I could study additional course to admit in Australian jurisdictions. 

I need to think further on that option. 

Many thanks and appreciated a lot.

Sreelatha Prabhakaran. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2019 7:15 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

No worries at all Sreelatha!

As a general principal, please also remember a couple of other points.

Firstly, to be sponsored you will need a job considered in demand. The current occupations lists are available here:

Australian Occupations List 

Secondly, remember that for a job to be advertised and made available for overseas candidates, the employer has to demonstrate that they have been unable to source someone from the local market first. As such, picking up 'any' sponsored role will be problematic unfortunately as the opportunities generally tend to be linked to less generic roles requiring a specific qualification or trade that you will need experience in.

Have a think and pop back if you have any further questions.

Our current list of Sponsored Jobs In Australia should also give you a good overview of the types of jobs traditionally advertised. ? 

Good luck!

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2019 8:45 pm
(@ganga2018)
New Member Registered

Once again thanks Mark, for the effort and time you spent for me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 18, 2019 11:45 am
Mark liked
Share: