Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Mechanical fitter looking for Australian Sponsorship  

RSS
Community - migrate to australia
(@victor-moreira)
New Member Registered

Hi Mark, I am from South Africa and we would like to relocate permanently to Australia.

I have successfully passed stage 1 of the skills assessment and have applied for stage 2 on the 8th June 2020.

I am a qualified mechanical fitter with 20 years of experience. My wife has a diploma in Business Administration but is working for a petroleum company as a maintenance planner for the last 17 years.

Is there a company that is willing to sponsor me, preferably WA (Perth region).

Regards,

Victor Moreira

Posted : July 14, 2020 9:56 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi there Victor and welcome. I split your reply into a new post. I hope that's OK ?

There are a few 'fitter' roles in our database at the moment so please search for the term fitter here to see if any of these roles are suitable.  This drilling maintenance fitter role in WA may be of particular interest though I'm flying a tiny but blind as I don't fully understand what a "mechanical fitter' does so apologies if this is nothing like the type of role you are looking for.

As a final suggestion, please consider signing up for job alerts so we can email you when jobs matching your alert criteria become available. I would be inclined to keep the criteria quite broad given different companies may refer to the job titles slightly differently. As I did with the search criteria, I think 'fitter' should give you your broadest reach. Details on how to set job alerts can be found here

All the best

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Looking for a Sponsored Job? Click Here

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 15, 2020 9:28 am
Community - migrate to australia
(@petydo)
New Member Registered

Hello

I will like you to please kindly send me Visa sponsored Job alert on Research Job , Caregiver Jobs , Office Customer service agent Job and any other related Jobs .

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 29, 2020 3:02 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi, and welcome! 😊 

please see this link for details on how to set up job alerts. 

Cheers

Mark  

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Looking for a Sponsored Job? Click Here

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 29, 2020 4:17 pm
Share: