Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Question regarding the job board for 482 nurses - community nurse  

(@phil-richardson-hallworth)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi, 

I’m a community health nurse, undertaken ANMAC, have superior English test result and ahpra registration. 

my question is that going on the job boards for a 482 nurse, when going through on the link to the recruiters website, it does not mention the 482 visa? I have applied in the hope that will offer a 482, however the link seems to ask for Australian working rights, I thought these roles were for employer sponsored visas? 

sorry to ask silly questions,

thanks 

Phil Richardson-Hallworth 

Topic Tags
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Phil, and welcome (not a silly question at all) 😊 

The jobs in our sponsored job database are added by either a company directly or via an algorithm; we use to identify roles offering sponsorship on other recruitment websites.

On rare occasions, the match may be a false positive. For example, the algorithm we use may search for jobs with the term 'with 482 visa sponsorship" however, the job we identify may include the text "does not come with 482 visa sponsorship." 😶 With the other filtering criteria we use, this doesn't happen too often thankfully.

Would you mind 'reporting' the job using the "Report Issue With This Content" button at the bottom of the job post, and I will take a look at the job in question?

Many thanks, Phil

Regards

Mark 

Useful Links: Looking for a Sponsored Job? Click Here
Sponsored Job Database: Click Here
Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
(@phil-richardson-hallworth)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

@mark thanks for your kind reply. I am in the process for a 190, but I’ve been waiting over a year and desperate to get back to Australia. fingers crossed somethings comes up. 

phil 

ReplyQuote
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thanks, mate and thanks for reporting the job. As you correctly point out, this one looks like it may have fallen through the cracks so apologies for any inconvenience.

If you haven't already, may I recommend that you also set up job alerts for any key terms you'd be interested in. This way we can email you if a job is added to our database matching this criterion.

Details on how to do this are here: https://gettingdownunder.com/job-alerts-now-available/

Cheers

Mark 

Useful Links: Looking for a Sponsored Job? Click Here
Sponsored Job Database: Click Here
Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Share: