Notifications
Clear all

Recruitment Job -Seeking Visa sponsorship  

RSS
(@mehak_19)
New Member Registered

Hi, 

I am Mehak from New Delhi, India. 

I am having 5 years of Healthcare Recruitment experience, I am looking for the visa sponsored job in Australia. 

I have been applying with various agencies but nothing seem to work out. 

I have called one of the consultants to inquire about the position, but they wanted Australian ground experience. I want to understand why would I seek Sponsored Job if I would be having Ground experience or connections based in Australia. 

Can anyone please guide me on this. Please. I would be grateful. 

Regards

Posted : December 12, 2019 12:24 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Welcome, Mehak, 🖐️

Probably the biggest challenge is that the roles you might have been applying for didn't offer sponsorship?

Our sponsored jobs here specifically call out that sponsorship is offered so the employers may be more open to recruiting an overseas candidate.

https://gettingdownunder.com/jobs-in-australia/australia-sponsored-jobs/

I also recommend you set up a job alert for the term 'recruitment' so we can email you when new roles are added. More detail on how to do this here: https://gettingdownunder.com/job-alerts-now-available/  

All the best

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 12, 2019 2:21 pm
(@mehak_19)
New Member Registered

@mark

Hi Mark. 

Thank you for the information.

I have set up an alert. 

Today only i have been redirected to your website about the sponsored job offering 482 visa. But when i called the company, they asked for Australian experience.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 12, 2019 3:04 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: @mehak_19

@mark

Hi Mark. 

Thank you for the information.

I have set up an alert. 

Today only i have been redirected to your website about the sponsored job offering 482 visa. But when i called the company, they asked for Australian experience.

Thats concerning Mehak. Please use the report button at the bottom of the job advert on our site and I'll check the role in question. 

Unfortunately some recruiters might 'tick a box' saying sponsorship will be considered without fully appreciating what is involved. 😒

Cheers

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 12, 2019 10:18 pm
Share:
Scroll to Top