Share:
Notifications

Hairdresser  

RSS
(@pauloates08)
New Member Registered

Please Help!

Can someone help me I am waiting to apply for a visa as a hairdresser but I here a rumour that it will be removed from the list next year is this true?

Paul

Posted : December 21, 2019 10:40 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Welcome to our community Paul. 😊

Unfortunately you are correct,  hairdresser has been flagged for removal however this is only a recommendation at this time, there are numerous hoops that need to be jumped through if this is to be reflected in the current skilled occupations lists.

I'm still seeing hairdresser roles offering sponsorship periodically. I recommend you set up a job alert so we can email you as soon as we post an opportunity with sponsorship.

Details on how to do this are here:

https://gettingdownunder.com/job-alerts-now-available/

Cheers

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 22, 2019 7:59 am
(@pauloates08)
New Member Registered

@mark

Thanks for the quick response Mark. We can apply in May for a visa in your opinion do you think it will be removed by this time? We have family in Robina in the Gold Coast do many of opportunities open up in this area?

Thanks Paul

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 22, 2019 10:52 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: @pauloates08

@mark

Thanks for the quick response Mark. We can apply in May for a visa in your opinion do you think it will be removed by this time? We have family in Robina in the Gold Coast do many of opportunities open up in this area?

Thanks Paul

Hi mate, you're asking crystal ball type questions here, I'm unsure if it will still be available by this time.

Consider checking out seek.com.au (Australias largest job website) to get a feel for the number of roles in these areas. (noting these roles won't be sponsored positions but should still give you an idea regarding how popular the occupation is)...

All the best

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 24, 2019 3:17 pm
Share:
Scroll to Top