Help with qualifica...

Share:

Help with qualifications please.  

RSS
(@richmeister9)
Active Member Registered

Me and my gf are currently looking into moving to Australia. She is the bread winner (financially) but her career (kitchen buyer) isn't on the skilled migration list. However, my career is. I'm a Community Support Worker (411711). I have just paid a well known agent £600 and sent her all my qualifications but shes come back to me saying because I didn't spend two full years at a college learning my trade I might not be accepted by the assessing team. I did do two years on the job training but the certificates aren't very clear and my agent cant give me an answer as to whether or not they will be sufficient. The qualification is a level 2 and 3 BTEC certificate which I obtained through on the job training. I have been a support worker for the last five years. My agent believes that there is a 50/50 chance that they will accept it but there is no way of knowing until after I've sent off my skill assessment. If I do send it off and its declined I'll lose out on over £1200. Please can someone offer a little more clarification on this matter as my agent is unsure. Many thanks in advance.
N.B; I've tried adding images of my certificates to put on here but not sure how to do it.

Posted : May 12, 2018 3:55 am
Share:
Scroll to Top

Please Login or Register