Notifications
Clear all

needing information to apply  

RSS
Community - migrate to australia
(@vicanas)
New Member Registered

hi sir.congratulations for you work here in this page. very usefull

im from brasil, 29 years old and am graduated in agronomy. would like very much of getting some information of what choices do i have to apply for. I want to work in Australia on something related to agriculture, farming or such. im married and my wife is graduated in zootecnist, she will be coming too if we get the permit.
we also are looking for some studing visas, but i would prefer to go strait for working or jobs choices.
would you please give me any information on how to proceed? i saw the SOL list of 2016-2017. there are some options related to agronomy but i am still a little lost on how to start the move.

thanks a lot for the attention!!

Posted : May 19, 2016 5:33 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi there Vicanas and welcome :)

Have you had a look at the visa wizard on the Aussie immigration website?

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1

What type of options does it bring up?

All the best

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Looking for a Sponsored Job? Click Here

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 20, 2016 5:51 pm
(@vicanas)
New Member Registered

Hi Mark.

The subclass 476 was indicated. Does the process may be filled by parts? because there are a lot of stuffs to arrange that i don't have a clue were to get!!! jokes aside!! any other information after this?

Thanks a lot!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 21, 2016 6:36 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hmm, the 476 doesn't seem right Vicanas as this visa is specifically for graduate engineers.

The Skilled — Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) allows recent engineering graduates of eligible universities to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience in occupations. It is a temporary visa.

With the skilled visa class you need to register an expression of interest to apply. The first part of this is finding a job on the SOL list which provides evidence that your occupation is considered a skill in demand, which based on your previous response you have done!

Sorry to just provide another link but this one is quite key as it explains the application process.

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Skil I recommend you reveiw the tabs on this page as it walks you through the whole process.

If this still seems a little too complicated. You can also engage the services of a registered migration agent to do the work for you. We explain how to find a registered (very important) migration agent in the article you can view by clicking here.

All the best

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Looking for a Sponsored Job? Click Here

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 22, 2016 12:58 am
(@hereiam)
New Member Registered

Hi Mark,
I am in the cross road please advice. I am an IT professional. I am 44 years & 3 months. On 28th Nov 2018 I will be 45 years old.
Can i apply for immigration VISA 190 /189 now. As suggested by solicitor / immigration agent.
Keeping in mind that in need to get 8 Band / 79 in PTE.
Is that possible to focus on Australia, If yes : What are my chances.
and if it is for Canada, What are my chances here.
Please advice.

Warm Regards,
Abraham.R

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 21, 2018 6:37 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi @abraham

I have replied to your post here

All the best