Share:

NSW EOI Timeline  

RSS
(@bhavik)
New Member Registered

Dear Mark,

Thanks for all the info you provide. Really helpful.

My query would be, I have filed my EOI with NSW under the skill, Recruitment Consultant with 60 points. The same was filed on 30/05 and as per timelines I should get the invite within 12-16 weeks.But there has been no response from the NSW team.

Any idea on how much time should I wait for receiving the invite as it will cross the TAT in few days.

Also if anyone from the group has applied under similar skill can provide some info.

Regards
BS

Posted : September 22, 2017 3:33 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi mate, the timeline is based on applicants with an average point score so if you haven't received an invite just yet, don't panic.

Keep in mind that the time taken to receive an invite is also dependent on other applicants. I wrote more about this topic here.

All the best.

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 22, 2017 4:44 am
(@bhavik)
New Member Registered

Dear Mark,

Thanks for your response. Apologies for late revert.

I am coming across various forums stating that my skillskill has been closed in NSW. Can you plz reconfireconfirm.

Also how long should one wait for the invite. Do you suggest re appearing for PTE for higher score?

Me and my family are getting worried as reaching this stage has taken us almost 10 months.

Regards
Bhavik

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 23, 2017 4:05 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Bhavik, the current list is available here.

This particular list was updated on the 25th September and it looks like recruitment consultant is no longer available under state sponsorship, unfortunately.

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 29, 2017 4:34 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

For future info the NSW state-sponsored occupations list is linked via the following web page.

https://www.industry.nsw.gov.au/live-and-work-in-nsw/visas-and-immigration/nsw-skilled-occupations-list

Also, note that occupations can reappear on the lists just as easily as they come off them. In the meantime, I would look to ensure you are maximising your points opportunities in other areas if you haven't already.

All the best

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 29, 2017 4:37 pm
(@bhavik)
New Member Registered

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the update, yes I was aware about the release of the list.

But wat I was made to aware is that Recruitment Consultant is under stream 2?

Is that correct? If yes what would be the next course of action.

An yes as suggested planning to work on improvising my points.

Regards
Bhavik

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 30, 2017 12:17 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Bhavik, for stream 2 the process is the same.

NSW has two streams for its 190 visa programme:

Stream 1: Occupations on the NSW 190 Priority Skilled Occupation List
Stream 2: High scorers on the points test for STSOL occupations

NSW only takes the best of the best and has created the opportunity for those who are not on the NSW occupation list but are highly skilled, to give NSW state nomination a go. Those on stream 1, however, will be given precedence.

An application will be ranked according to their points score so improving your points score to qualify under stream 2 is key.

All the best

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 3, 2017 4:15 pm
(@vihari120)
New Member Registered

Dear Mark,

If I have 70 points will that be eligible for Stream 2 invitation of NSW? My occupation is in STSOl Occupational Health and Safety Adviser (251312)

Regards,
D.Vihari

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 8, 2018 4:29 am
Share:
Scroll to Top

Please Login or Register