Primary health orga...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Primary health organisation manager  

RSS
(@ana-chandel)
New Member Registered

I am looking to apply for skill assessment with Vetassess for Primary health organisation manager. I was just wondering if anyone has applied to Vetassess for this occupation? Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Posted : May 28, 2017 4:17 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi there Ananya, I didn't, however, I hope another member of our community will be able to assist.

If you have any specific questions about the process, please feel free to let us know and I'll look to help where I can.

All the best

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 30, 2017 4:47 pm
(@ana-chandel)
New Member Registered

I have just received negative vetassess assessment for my employment. I am not sure what job duties am I supposed to provide which are closely related. My assessment outcome letter says
The employment Clinic Coordinator does not meet the minimum requirements for this occupation as the tasks undertaken are not highly relevant to the ANZSCO tasks for the nominated occupation The employment described above does not meet the minimum requirements for this occupation as According to ANZSCO, a Primary Health Organisation Manager plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates a primary health organisation that provides a broad range of out-of-hospital health services. Based on the documents provided it it has been determined that the duties undertaken for Care Family Dental are largely related to the organisation and coordination of administrative aspects of the health practice rather than controlling the overall direction, standards, operations and management of service delivery for the entire organisation. A negative outcome has been reached for this reason.

Pleas help.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 7, 2017 1:29 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Ananya, the job duties listed here would be used as a basis for your assessment.

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 8, 2017 10:32 pm
(@ana-chandel)
New Member Registered

Thank you for replying. My job duties were similar but not comprehensive. I am planning to apply for review. Can you please suggest what to do. Thank you in advance.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 9, 2017 3:29 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

I'm really sorry, but I'm unsure what kind of advice you are looking for???

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 12, 2017 3:13 am
(@ana-chandel)
New Member Registered

Hi Mark, I am sorry about being vague. I meant that what other supporting documents can i submit to support the tasks I am doing as primary health organisation manager. I had submitted work reference letter from my employer as well as organisational chart but when I spoke to the vetassess case officer after getting a negative outcome, she mentioned that the work reference letter did not give detailed job description. Now for the review application, I am planning to submit employment contract, reports that i prepared related to work and meeting minutes which I supervised. My employer is not too keen on providing emails due to confidentiality issue. Could you please suggest if there is anything more that I can provide to vetassess? Thank you again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 13, 2017 1:13 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Sorry for the delay. Are you able to provide your job description from your HR department?

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 20, 2017 3:05 am
Share:
Scroll to Top