Notifications
Clear all

Statutory Declaration/Affidavit  

RSS
Community - migrate to australia
(@r-gangaram)
Active Member Registered

Dear Mark,

As part of skill assessment Engineers Australia has advised me to obtain Statutory Declaration/Affidavit from my direct superior, just wanted to know if there is any format for the same. Also since am from India wanted to know who can attest the same for my superior.

regards,
Gangaram

Posted : June 21, 2017 5:42 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Gangaram

Engineers Australia actually provide a template for Statutory Declarations which might serve as a good guide. See Here for the template.

This link provides details of people/occupations that might serve as an appropriate witness.

Hope this helps

Regards

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Looking for a Sponsored Job? Click Here

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 22, 2017 3:48 pm
Community - migrate to australia
(@r-gangaram)
Active Member Registered

Hi Mark,
Thanks for the response.
I have two questions which i thought i will share with you:
Firstly, the sample which was shared was like "self declaration"by the applicant, whereas the MSA booklet indicates that the statutory declaration/affidavit is to be made by the direct superior. I tried finding samples but was unable to find any. Can you share any sample for the same. Is it be done on a stamp paper?

Secondly, since my employment was in india (who in india will be suitable to witness the affidavit?). the authorised people/organisation which you indicated covers people/entities from Australian organisations.

Will be grateful if you can clarify these points.
Thanks.

regards,
Gangaram

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 4, 2017 6:19 am
Share: