Bachelor's degree in Sociolgy seeking a skilled Visa
I am Martha Odima from Kenya and would love to migrate to Australia as a skilled worker. I currently hold a bachelor's degree in Sociolgy and have close to 5 years experience working with communities as a social worker.
Your help will highly be appreciated.
Welcome to getting down under Marth, it's great to have you here. 🖐️
Which occupation would you be looking to migrate under? Current Australian Occupations lists are here: https://gettingdownunder.com/australia-occupations-list/. Assuming this would be Social Worker?
If so, at the time of typing the following visa options are available to you:
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) visa (subclass 186)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) visa
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189) – Points-tested stream
- Skilled Nominated visa (subclass 190)
- Training visa (subclass 407)
- Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) visa (subclass 482)
- Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) – Graduate Work
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489).
All the best
Getting Down Under