Hello - Degree qual...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Hello - Degree qualified engineer with 13 years experience seeking sponsorship  

RSS
Community - migrate to australia
(@emmetttoland)
New Member Registered

Hello, 

I am an experience engineering professional from Ireland  with 13 years experience. I have extensive background within engineering and manufacturing industries including power distribution, aerospace and medical devices.

I am degree qualified with a Bachelor of Engineering with Honours in Engineering Management. 

I lived in Perth when i was a young child and also in my early 20's in 2008/09 on a year working holiday visa and loved it. I have a brother there and would love the opportunity of migrating with my wife and child to get that fantastic lifestyle which i loved. 

If anybody could provide some details on the best way to start that would be great. I have carried out the points test and both myself and my wife get 75 /80 points. 

If anyone would like further information on myself / experience just type my name into linkedin - Emmett Toland 

Thanks in advance

Emmett Toland

Posted : June 18, 2020 9:24 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Welcome mate and thanks for your post ? 

Given you will qualify for PR with 75/80 points, the first step would be to register an Expression Of Interest (EOI).

Check out this link on the process:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/working-in-australia/skillselect/make-an-expression-of-interest

Keep in mind that Perth is currently considered part of Regional Australia so you also have some of the regional visa options available to you.

If you are considering a sponsored visa, check out the links in my signature to register for job alerts. Keep in mind though, with COVID, things are very quiet in this space at the moment.

Any questions, let me know and I'll be happy to help where I can.

Cheers

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 20, 2020 5:39 pm
Community - migrate to australia
(@emmetttoland)
New Member Registered

@mark Hello Mark,

Appreciate the response and guidance. Totally understand how things are with the COVID situation. I'm planning on going out for a month at the end of the year if things are back to normal so would be good to set a few things up prior to this. 

I will also keep an eye on your jobs section here. Thanks again for the help 

Emmett Toland

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 22, 2020 5:12 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

No worries at all Emmett, happy to help the closer you get to your travel/visa goal.

Cheers

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2020 3:58 pm
Share: