(@samstech)
New Member Registered

Just got signed up today, looking for Analyst roles with sponsorship

Posted : May 15, 2019 5:18 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Welcome Sam and thanks for popping in to our forums to say hi ??.

How's your search been so far?

Not seen to many Analyst roles of late. Are you referring to a Business Analyst type position (projects related) or something completely different?

All the best

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Looking for a Sponsored Job? Click Here

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 15, 2019 7:00 am
SamStech
(@samstech)
New Member Registered

Hi Mark, Thanks for hosting this site, still finding my way around. Lots of posts to trawl through. I am looking for Data/Pricing/Commercial Analyst roles, basically data manipulation of huge data sets. Just came back from a holiday in Melbourne, Cranbourne North.  Is there a section on here of how the sponsorship visa works...process - timeline - condittions - etc.  I will keep checking back for these "elusive" analyst roles, will need to be quick on the draw when they come up ? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 16, 2019 5:32 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Sam. Good question re the guide.

Please see this article for starters.

https://gettingdownunder.com/457-visa-a-guide-to-the-australian-457-program/

Please note however, an updated article is due as this one is very out of date. I'll add that to my todo list. ?

In the meantime, the Aussie government website has become a little more user friendly and the overview on their official page will provide a good overview of the process.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/temporary-skill-shortage-482

Hope this helps. Please feel free to pop back if reading this info leaves you with further questions. ?

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Looking for a Sponsored Job? Click Here

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 16, 2019 7:28 am
Share: