How do I advertise ...

Share:
Notifications

How do I advertise a position  

RSS
(@kakhurst)
New Member Registered

Hi I am recruiting for a mechanical fitter/BMW with experience in conveyor cleaning.  How do I go about placing a job ad? Looking to sponsor a person.

Posted : January 28, 2020 11:55 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: @kakhurst

Hi I am recruiting for a mechanical fitter/BMW with experience in conveyor cleaning.  How do I go about placing a job ad? Looking to sponsor a person.

Hi there, we don't currently offer the ability to do this, however, in lieu of this functionality not currently being available, please feel free to post your job advert below including

• closing date,
  • location,
  • job description,
  • Website URL
  • Company logo (or link to the logo).
  • qualifications required,
  • contact details / where to send resumes etc.

I'll then add the job to our database

As an aside, we have had the ability to add jobs on our 'to-do list for some time'.

There will likely be a small charge for this however I'm happy to add your vacancy Free of charge on this occasion.  👍 

Cheers

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 28, 2020 1:40 pm
(@kakhurst)
New Member Registered

Seeking Scraper Technician - qualified Boiler Maker Welder/Mechanical Fitter

Role Purpose:

HOSCH are seeking an experienced Service Technician (conveyor technician/scraper technician) to fill the position of local Goldfields Service Technician. This position is based in Kalgoorlie therefore it is essential that you are willing to relocate and reside in the area. The position will service HOSCH clients on a FIFO/DIDO basis in the goldfields region.

This position is responsible for the installation and servicing of HOSCH equipment (scrapers, trackers, ploughs and skirting) as well as providing overall conveyor maintenance services (eg: pulley change outs). In addition to this and upon completing our in house training program you will be responsible for completing site inspections, carrying out audits, completing carryback testing as well as completing reports.

This is a standalone role working alongside our service provider based in Kalgoorlie. We require an individual who is motivated and passionate in delivering an outstanding service. The ability to be on call and availability to work Monday – Sunday is required.

This role reports directly to the Service Manager. The successful candidate will be required to complete in house training on our product range as well as expand their knowledge and progress through our HOSCH training program.

•  Sponsorship available to candidates residing within Australia/Internationally
  •  Housing allowance, work vehicle and great salary available
  •  Ideally suited to someone already residing in Australia that is looking for sponsorship.
  •  Must be trade qualified BMW of mechanical fitter with welding experience.

Skills and Qualifications

• Strong technical knowledge preferable in bulk materials handling and conveyor cleaning systems complimented by mechanical or BMW trade qualification
  • Current Drivers Licence
  • High Risk Work Licence including Forklift, EWP, Dogging, Rigging, Working at Heights and Confined Space
  • Show flexibility and willingness to be on-call when required to ensure client support is not impacted
  • Strong communication skills demonstrated through your ability to understand client requirements and in return preparing and presenting information regarding HOSCH products and services.

contact Kerry Akhurst + 61 8 9315 8000 or email Kerry.akhurst@hosch.com.au

hosch.com.au 

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 28, 2020 3:27 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Looks like an interesting role! All done! 👍 

https://gettingdownunder.com/job/scraper-technician-qualified-boiler-maker-welder-mechanical-fitter/

The job will remain for 30 days. If you fill the position beforehand, please let me know so I can update the job status accordingly.

Best of luck with your search for a candidate. 

Cheers

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 29, 2020 9:11 am
(@kakhurst)
New Member Registered

thanks will do. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 29, 2020 9:33 am
(@kakhurst)
New Member Registered

Could I please cancel this advertisement 

https://gettingdownunder.com/job/scraper-technician-qualified-boiler-maker-welder-mechanical-fitter/

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 3, 2020 9:14 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi @kakhurst. Sorry for the delay. How did you go? Any takers? 

We've removed your contact details and the apply button from the job advert as requested. 

Cheers

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 5, 2020 9:11 pm
Share:
Scroll to Top