Qualified Plumber s...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Qualified Plumber searching for a prospective employer and visa sponsorship  

(@andre-de-klerk)
New Member Registered

Hi everyone!

I’ve been working full time as a plumber for the past twelve years. During this time I’ve successfully completed my trade qualification and successfully obtained my offshore technical skills record (OSTR) through VETASSESS / TRA.

I currently comply with all the requirements for a 482/491 visa but am in need of employment a/or a sponsor to obtain the visa.

Requirements include the following;

Police clearance

OSTR.(Skills assessment)

Competent English proficiency.

Passports etc.

In addition to my Plumbing trade qualification, I also have hands-on experience in the field of residential and maintenance plumbing with limited commercial experience. For the last 15 months, I have gained crucial experience in installing fire hydrant and hose reel systems.

I am urgently looking for an employer that will be willing to sponsor me as my skills assessment expires 05 removed link

If anyone can assist me or show me in the right direction it will be highly appreciated!

Kind Regards 

Andre

Topic starter Posted : November 22, 2020 5:10 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Andre and welcome. Though COVID has reduced the number of vacancies, plumping roles are a popular role for sponsorship. Can I suggest you see up a job alert following the instructions here, this way we can email you when a new opportunity becomes available.

Cheers

Mark 

Useful Links: Looking for a Sponsored Job? Click Here
Sponsored Job Database: Click Here
Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 23, 2020 10:49 am
Share: