Share:

A Job please !  

RSS
(@divya-sunder)
New Member Registered

You can call me D.. I have a 482 subclass visa. I currently stay in North Sydney. I'm finding it so difficult to find employment. My applications keep rejecting because they are more confident with experienced, local workers. I have the drive, I want a chance to prove. I am smart, hardworking, and inquisitive. I am always willing to learn and I appreciate every opportunity to learn new things or old ones differently. 

Posted : 03/06/2019 11:53 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Honorable Member Admin

Hiya D and welcome 🖐️ 

Are you working at the moment and what's your occupation? Are you also sure the roles you have been applying for were offering sponsorship in the first place?

Typically the employers will need to advertise locally for 30 days before being able to consider overseas candidates (including current 482 visa holders which may explain why loocasl employees are getting preferable treatment 🤔 )

All the best

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/06/2019 5:35 pm
(@divya-sunder)
New Member Registered

I'm a technical Engineer. No I'm not working at the moment. Yes, they do sponsor. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2019 9:08 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Honorable Member Admin
Posted by: Divya Sunder

I'm a technical Engineer. No I'm not working at the moment. Yes, they do sponsor. 

Ok Cool! How long have you not been working for D? The Aussie government doesn't give much time to find a sponsor, unfortunately (so I can appreciate your frustration). 

Have you been getting interviews? Could you resume need a tweak? 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2019 2:54 pm
Share: