Are we missing some...

Share:

Are we missing something?  

RSS
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Reputable Member Admin

Is there a feature you really wish we had available that would make your journey down under a much smoother one? 

If you have a suggestion, please let us know by replying to this topic. We're always looking for great suggestions to add to our 'to-do' list! ? 

Thanks in advance

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Posted : 01/03/2019 3:22 pm
Colin liked
Topic Tags
(@colincat)
Active Member Registered

Hi Mark

I noticed that when I was looking to confirm that my job was on the current occupations in demand list. The version you have here at Getting Down Under needs updating (I think the list you have here is from 2018).

If you could look to add an update to the list, it might be quite helpful for your newer members who are still 'thinking about it.' ?

Cheers

CC 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/03/2019 6:17 am
Mark liked
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Reputable Member Admin

Thanks Colin. Funny you should say that but I was working on updating the lists this weekend (before gardening chores got in the way). ?

We'll be providing updated lists across all the major occupation groupings this week.

Thanks for the feedback mate.

Keep them coming if you can think of anything else.

Cheers

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/03/2019 7:48 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Reputable Member Admin
Posted by: Colin

Hi Mark

I noticed that when I was looking to confirm that my job was on the current occupations in demand list. The version you have here at Getting Down Under needs updating (I think the list you have here is from 2018).

If you could look to add an update to the list, it might be quite helpful for your newer members who are still 'thinking about it.' ?

Cheers

CC 

Thanks Again for the feedback Colin. We have updated both the MLTSSL and STSOL lists which are available via the occupations list menu at the top of each page! 

https://gettingdownunder.com/australian-occupations-list/

Thanks again for following up on this one. It's an important feature we are keen to include.

Regards

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/03/2019 10:06 pm
Colin liked
(@colincat)
Active Member Registered

Legend! Cheers Mark! ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2019 5:17 pm
Mark liked
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Reputable Member Admin

Thanks mate.

If you or anyone else for that matter has any suggestions please share. We're always open to new ideas or improvements.

Cheers

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2019 8:31 pm
Share: