Share:

489 Skilled Regional (State or Territory Nominated)  

RSS
(@laia-duch)
New Member Registered

Hi,

My profession is Flight Attendant and it is on the regional list of NSW. If I submit EOI with 65 points, how are the chances of getting an invitation?

TIA

Posted : April 28, 2019 3:53 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Reputable Member Admin

Hi Alaia, it's very much dependent on the number of points held by the other people looking to migrate to Australia using Flight Attendant as their occupation,

This post provides a little further context in relation to my comment above:

https://gettingdownunder.com/chances-getting-australian-visa/

We understand for the last invitation round, flight attendants were being invited if they currently had 80 points or more.

This does not mean that you won't get an invite with 65 points, however, you may be waiting a little while before receiving an invitation as any applicants with more than 65 points will receive an invitation first.

Are there any areas where you might be able to increase your points? eg. IELTS score? 

All the best

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 28, 2019 9:04 pm
(@laia-duch)
New Member Registered

Thanks for your reply. For sure a better IELTS score will help. So that means there were invitations to Flight Attendants? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 29, 2019 1:14 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Reputable Member Admin

Hi Alaia, that is correct.

Please keep in mind that as this occupation only qualifies for visas under the Regional sponsorship schemes, past results shouldn't necessarily be seen as a guarantee for future results. (There are no set number of places for flight attendants unlike occupations in the MLTSSL that have annual occupation ceilings set at the beginning of the migration year). 

With that said. Offers were made to applicants in the last application round. 😊

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 29, 2019 7:20 am
(@laia-duch)
New Member Registered

Thanks a million Mark!

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 29, 2019 1:25 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Reputable Member Admin

You are very welcome. Best of luck with your application Alaia. I really hope you find some success! 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 1, 2019 9:35 am
Share: