Share:

Are CACHE childcare qualifications recognized in Australia?  

RSS
 Char
(@charlottec)
New Member Registered

Hi everyone. I am hoping to study to work in Childcare, with the aim of becoming a manager in the future, going on to complete a level 4 qualification in childcare. However, the only qualifications I can find near me (have to consider childcare locations etc for my 2 year old son, as I don't drive) are CACHE diplomas in childcare. I haven't been able to find out any information as to whether or not these are recognized in Australia? As I have been unable to find anywhere close to me offering an NVQ.
I am also wondering if I gained a CACHE level 3 diploma and then gained work in childcare, then went on to complete an NVQ level 4 in childcare to gain management level training, would this then be recognized with regards to a skilled worker visa. I realize I am just starting out but I don't want to start studying then realize my qualifications aren't recognized. Thank you in advance for any help.

Posted : April 3, 2018 2:25 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Char and welcome :)

Checking the Australian Children’s Education & Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) website would suggest that it is recognised.

Goto their approved qualification list page here and type in CACHE in the General Search Box about one third of the way down the page.

Clicking Search will then bring up all of the current CACHE qualifications that are recognised in Australia.

Hope this helps

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 4, 2018 5:55 pm
Share:
Scroll to Top

Please Login or Register