New Introductions Forum just added. New to our community.. Say hi by clicking here

Australian Visa Points Calculator  

RSS
Colin
(@colincat)

Hi all.

So I understand that to use my skills to move to Australia I need to have a certain number of points to qualify.

Doing a Google, there appears to be a number of different calculators (offered by migration companies) however worryingly, I get different total points on different calculators. ?

Any recommendations?

Cheers

Colin

Posted : March 4, 2019 10:08 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Reputable Member Admin

Hi mate

I would recommend that you stick with the points calculator available on the Australian government website here:

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/tools/points-calculator

Many of the calculators are not kept up to date with the recent visa changes (and point calculation methodologies) which will likely explain your differing results.

How many points are you hitting at the moment?

All the best

Mark

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 4, 2019 1:22 pm
Colin
(@colincat)

Spot on. Cheers Mark. I'll take a look ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 4, 2019 9:50 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Reputable Member Admin

No worries at all. Let us know how you get on Colin ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 6, 2019 6:25 am
Neha Sharma
(@nehasharma20)

Hi, 

Yes, for Skilled migration to Australia, you need to score minimum of 65 points which are based on your age, work experience, English language requirement, qualification and other factors. The higher the immigration score better will be your chances to get invitation from Australian immigration authority. You can calculate the exact immigration score using Australia PR point Calculator- the tool to calculate your Australian immigration points.  

This post was modified 2 weeks ago 3 times by Neha Sharma
ReplyQuote
Posted : March 12, 2019 3:54 pm
Mark liked
Share: