Entering my child in already granted 489 visa  

New Member Registered

Hi there

I have been granted 489 visa in oct 2016.Now i am in canada delivered a baby girl (born canadian citizen ) want to add her in my visa.
DO i need to apply offshore or onshore as she can come to Australia on ETA visa for 3 months.

Kindly suggest
with thanks n regards

Posted : February 17, 2018 2:31 pm
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Satbir and sorry for the delay. As a 489 Visa holder your baby should have the same visa status at the time of birth. It should just be a case of advising the department so they can link your baby to your visa.

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Posted : February 28, 2018 1:02 am
Scroll to Top

Please Login or Register