Share:

Home  

RSS
(@chippy)
New Member Registered

I grew up in Australia for 15yrs from 1970 till 1985 my mum is nationalised Australian and my sister born in Australia all my schooling was in Australia it's always been my home but I need a visa not sure which one ? I have a British passport

Posted : April 2, 2018 1:24 am
Topic Tags
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Aaron, when you say that your mum is nationalised Australian, by this do you mean that she gained PR or was she an Aussie by birth.

Also, are you still in Australia (or are you back in the UK)?

Finally, what is your occupation?

Thanks in advance

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 4, 2018 5:46 pm
(@chippy)
New Member Registered

Hi mark my mum has been in Sydney since 1970 but only became Australian citizenship 6yrs ago but hold dual passport but home affairs au, has told her she can't sponsor me ? My little sister Tracy was born in parramatta hospital 1973 and is full Australian and her partner too which will sponsor me too plus I would have a job full time job if I could get a visa to return home.
I'm in England which I've been home several times since 1985 I had a 3yr return visa but I didn't get back until the 4th yr. in 1989 I was in Australia for 3 months and did a partime butcher job and received a tax file number from that. I drive a truck for msc uk for the last 10yrs. I'm just trying to find out which avenue to get to where I call home as my mum and sister are my only blood family as my father passed away few yrs ago and I do have a daughter here in England she is coming up to 14yrs old which I only get to see for a few hrs a month if I'm lucky
Aaron

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 4, 2018 11:18 pm
Share:
Scroll to Top

Please Login or Register