Share:

I want to be sponsored in working in Australia or New Zealand  

RSS
(@jefner-jun-torrentira)
Active Member Registered

Hi Mark, can you help me find companies that will sponsor me any kind of visa as long as it will let me migrate in Australia with my family. I'm an Electrical Engineer here in the Philippines. with working experience of 6 years.

Thank you. 

Posted : August 3, 2019 11:06 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi mate, I can help but can't pluck opportunities out of thin air unforunatly 😊 

As a starting point, I recommend you register 2 x job alerts for the terms electrician and electrical so we can notify you as soon as an opportunity becomes available.

More information on how to register a job alert available here:

https://gettingdownunder.com/jobs-in-australia/job-alerts/

All the best

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 3, 2019 4:11 pm
Genesis liked
(@jefner-jun-torrentira)
Active Member Registered

@mark

Hi Mark.

Thank you. I will register. thanks for your help and support. I might also try the visa 189. Which is better mate? To use an immigration consultant or to do it on my own?

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 3, 2019 4:18 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

@jefner-jun-torrentira

My personal preference if you can get sufficient points would be the 189 visa as you can apply independently of any sponsorship.

As for using an agent or doing it yourself. That's really down to personal preference and the complexity of your case. 

What I would say though is that the Australian migration department provide all the resources you need to do it yourself (I did).

If you would prefer to have someone else do all the work (and you have the spare funds to pay for it) then an agent might be your preferred choice.

It's really up to you mate 😊 though I will also be happy to help guide where I can 👍

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 12, 2019 11:04 am
(@jefner-jun-torrentira)
Active Member Registered

@mark

Hi mate,

Thank you for your advice. I just want to ask about the CDR (competency report) required for visa subclass 189. I heard it's quite difficult to make one. I don't really have an idea about it but I don't know euther if I have the capabity to do it as it takes good english and proper arrangement for the report. Would it be better if I hire someone to do it? If so, where can I have that? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 14, 2019 9:28 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

@jefner-jun-torrentira

If you can write a resume you can write a CDR mate. There are companies who will write CDR's for you (google CDR writing services).  I can't recommend any companies, unfortunately.

If you have concerns about your English, this will be a bigger issue for you as you will also need to demonstrate competent English to qualify for the majority of Australian Visas.

Have you ever taken an IELTS exam or similar? If so, what score did you achieve?

Happy to provide more info around IELTS if this isn't familiar to you. 😊 

Cheers

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 18, 2019 7:50 pm
Share:
Scroll to Top

Please Login or Register