Share:

Is this possible  

RSS
 John
(@mimms)
New Member Registered

Hi I have no skills that are required on the list that Australia require
I have run a successful business for over 10 years and I buy property's to rent out
So I have 5 property's and if I sold I would have £700,000 that I could invest into Australia as a business to supply rented accommodation or holiday let
Is something like this possible ?

I have 3 mobile phone repair shops that I can run from home as I have 13 staff that can run the shops in the uk in Australia so would keep my businesses here as I have had them for years and they work
I just want a better life for me and the family so want to see if I have any options of me moving to Australia with an income from uk and from Australia with property once purchased with uk sale ?

Posted : March 11, 2018 3:32 pm
Topic Tags
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi John and welcome to the forums mate!

There are a number of investment options available though you will need a minimum investment of $1.5 Million (approx 850,000 UK pounds).

Click here for a little further info on the 188 visa. This is a 4-year visa, however, there is the option to progress from this visa to the subclass 888 visa which can offer you permanent residency.

On the face of it, you may be a little short on the $$ however this may be an option for you longer term if you're wanting to go the cash vs skills route.

Hope this helps and feel free to shout if you have any further questions.

All the best

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 12, 2018 4:42 am
 John
(@mimms)
New Member Registered

Thank you mark
It looks like if things carry on the way they are this is defiantly a option thank you for replying
We are heading to Australia in augest for a holiday to Darwin will see if it's something everyone would want
Thanks again
John

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 12, 2018 9:47 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

No worries John. Darwin seems an odd choice for a first visit :) What's the attraction with Darwin out of interest? :)

Perhaps consider a fight to Perth or one of the other major cities too if your looking to get a more comprehensive flavour of life down under.

All the best and keep in touch!

Regards

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 16, 2018 5:52 am
Share:
Scroll to Top

Please Login or Register