Share:

Looking for Sponsorship to OZ  

RSS
(@dempsey)
New Member Registered

Hi I am a college lecturer which I think translates to Vocational Education Teacher in oz

Looking for guidance and advice on sponsorship options. The job is on the regional occupations list however it doesnt specify subjects etc

Any info welcome

Thanks

Posted : 10/08/2019 8:08 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Honorable Member Admin

Hi there mate and welcome 🖐️ 

Would you qualify for sufficient points to migrate independently of sponsorship?

https://gettingdownunder.com/australian-migration-points-calculator/

It's good that the occupation is listed. This will be a generic listing and would not be fragmented to subject types. This level of granularity would likely be driven by the employer sponsoring the position.

Best wishes

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/08/2019 11:20 am
(@dempsey)
New Member Registered

Thanks for the response

Been trying to emigrate for couple of years however the migration agent says my occupation not on SOL only secondary teacher, so don't meet criteria

That's why now looking for potential sponsorship, I am in the UK and also have care experience as worked in residential care for few years too

If any ideas how on best route please get in touch as cant seem to make any progress at the moment

Cheers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2019 1:50 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Honorable Member Admin

@dempsey

If your occupation isn't on the skills occupation list you won't qualify for a sponsored visa, unfortunately.

I'm surprised that you wouldn't meet the criteria associated with a teacher though. What experience were you missing?

All the best

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/08/2019 5:52 pm
Share: