Clear all

primary health organisation manager occupation  

RSS
Community - migrate to australia
 Hend
(@hend)
New Member Registered

Hi there,

I'm planing to apply for primary health organisation manager occupation. I'm wandering what should the reference letter look like.I don not know if the Duties and tasks should be in details? which is mean the letter will be more than one page is that acceptable? could you please help me?

Thanks a lot.

Posted : January 3, 2018 1:56 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Hend and sorry for the delay

The primary information that an employment reference letter to be submitted for Australian migration must contain the following:

Dates ( Duration and period ) of employment

Title (Including multiple titles)

A minimum of 5 primary duties that have been undertaken. If more than one title, then primary duties undertaken during each such title should be mentioned.

Salary detailsFree Assessment form

Part-time/full-time employment; temporary/permanent employee – It must be clearly mentioned whether the experience was full time/part time and also the number of hours a week put in by the employee.

Name and the position of the person who has the authority to sign the employment reference letter. The letter must be stamped or typed with the concerned person’s signature below. Direct contact details of the concerned person should also be mentioned.

The following additional points must also be noted –

The letter must also be on the company’s official letterhead or it must show the reference of a government department. Postal address, email, fax number, telephone details and the website of the company should also be included.

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Looking for a Sponsored Job? Click Here

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 21, 2018 12:40 am
Share: