Share:

Remaining Relative Visa  

Page 2 / 3
  RSS
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Fair enough. Just remember as long as they are qualified and registered your migration agent doesnt need to be near to where you want to go.

Having an agent in your own country (and timezone) maybe worth looking into also. 🙂

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 5, 2019 5:25 pm
(@sfjohn5)
Eminent Member Registered

🤔now that you said Having an agent in your own country (and timezone) maybe worth looking into 

I think I did before.would you know off hand whats a good sight I could never find one.I will look

around again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 5, 2019 9:27 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin
Posted by: @sfjohn5

🤔now that you said Having an agent in your own country (and timezone) maybe worth looking into 

I think I did before.would you know off hand whats a good sight I could never find one.I will look

around again.

Hi mate, I hoped the guide I linked to earlier would have helped. 😊

In this article, we provide links to the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA).

Via their website, you can search for MARA registered agents based on the location of this business. (country, state, city etc).

Link to this resource for clarity is below.

https://www.mara.gov.au/search-the-register-of-migration-agents/

If you are still struggling to find one, please let me know what country you're in and I'll see if I can locate a recommendation for you.

Cheers

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 6, 2019 9:19 am
(@sfjohn5)

Hi Mark I live in the USA South Carolina

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 6, 2019 9:32 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Mark I live in the USA South Carolina

Hi, mate, doing a search on the above link identified 19 agents located in the US. Click on the agents' name (under the family name column) for the full details 👍 

Given Name Family Name Business Suburb State Country Map
Alberta Miculan Alberta Miculan Santa Monica   United States Community - globe - Getting Down Under
Marilyn Lozada Mendez Approach Australia Simi Valley   United States Community - globe - Getting Down Under
Glenn Joseph Pereira Aussieworld Consultancy San Jose   United States Community - globe - Getting Down Under
Valerie Da Gama Pereira Aussieworld Consultancy San Jose   United States Community - globe - Getting Down Under
Faraz Farzanfar CENTRAL MIGRATION CONSULTANTS Bethesda   United States Community - globe - Getting Down Under
Sandra Elizabeth Maxfield Eureka Migraton LLC Long Island City   United States Community - globe - Getting Down Under
Harsatbir Singh EXCLUSIVE IMMIGRATION SERVICES Ceres California United States Community - globe - Getting Down Under
Daniel Robert Humphreys Fragomen Del Rey Bernsen & Loewy, LLP Matawan New Jersey United States Community - globe - Getting Down Under
Lance Kaplan Fragomen Del Rey Bernsen & Loewy, LLP Matawan New Jersey United States Community - globe - Getting Down Under
Brendan John Ryan Fragomen Del Rey Bernsen & Loewy, LLP Matawan New Jersey United States Community - globe - Getting Down Under
Byron Pugh GA Consolidated Services Kingwood   United States Community - globe - Getting Down Under
Youssef Haddad International Law Office Columbus OHIO United States Community - globe - Getting Down Under
Lauren Heidi Levin Levin Immigration Law LLC Atlanta Georgia United States Community - globe - Getting Down Under
Naomi Joy Seddon Littler Mendelson Los Angeles   United States Community - globe - Getting Down Under
Merille Christmas Dalusong Raagas Littler Mendelson Los Angeles   United States Community - globe - Getting Down Under
Bob Maret MARET MIGRATION DES PLAINESS   United States Community - globe - Getting Down Under
Michelle Zaretzky MZ Migration International Colgate   United States Community - globe - Getting Down Under
Ranvir Singh Sethi Ranvir Singh Sethi Cranbury NJ United States Community - globe - Getting Down Under
Imelda Dewi Linggawidjaja SCM NAVIGATORS LLC SUGAR LAND   United States Community - globe - Getting Down Under

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 6, 2019 12:55 pm
(@sfjohn5)

I will be checking them out thanks 😀 

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 6, 2019 2:28 pm
(@sfjohn5)

😊 emails are off now waiting for some answers 🤔 

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 7, 2019 2:03 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

😊 emails are off now waiting for some answers 🤔 

Hopefully you get some good offers to help at a more reasonable price point mate! 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 8, 2019 9:17 am
(@sfjohn5)

🤔got 2 back so far one said The initial consultation fee is $150.00 and due to your age you will not be eligible for any visa under the General Skills Migration Program 🤔 that's not counting other fees listed with out a price not off to a good start.it can't all be bad news I'm sure.the other wants

1. Passport biodata page 
2. Updated Resume
ReplyQuote
Posted : December 8, 2019 12:43 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Baby steps mate. To say it's an easy process is an understatement unfortunately! 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 8, 2019 9:16 pm
(@sfjohn5)

🤔 You are right but I think my age is going to be the problem from what this email I

just got from migration ways Suite 312, 530 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, 3000

Thank you for your email.  Your biggest issue unfortunately is your age.

The only visa that allows some flexibility is the remaining family member - sc 115.  But are you the only member of the family unit left outside Australia?  The time frame is an issue but you could remain in Australia while you wait for the process to take its course.  You will remain on a Bridging visa but at least you could be here and you can try to obtain permission to work.

Because of your age unfortunately there are not many options.

There is another problem with that they are not going to allow you to work in any kind
of way unless you are a PR or Cit and im pretty sure they wont bend the rules for anyone.I'm
going to see what the other emails say when they come in and go from there.
ReplyQuote
Posted : December 8, 2019 10:08 pm
(@sfjohn5)

🤔 If I have to I will visit my sister and see one of them in person there

should be one or two near were she lives.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 11, 2019 11:26 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

But are you the only member of the family unit left outside Australia? 

So are you the only 'remaining' relative outside of Australia or do you have siblings or similar?

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 12, 2019 10:57 am
(@sfjohn5)

🤔 just me here mom passed 4 years ago dad no clue if hes dead or alive have had

no contact in 20 plus years.last time I seen my brother was 1988 same as

dad no clue about him my sister is the only one I have kept in contact with

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 13, 2019 10:02 am
(@sfjohn5)

🤔only 3that they said was free answered back and they were not free

all wanted to charge a fee.like i said before think I might visit my sis after i

get my vac have not seen her since i was there 4 years ago give or take.will see if shes up

to going with me to see one of the agents there in person can't hurt  to see

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 18, 2019 11:25 am
Page 2 / 3
Share:
Scroll to Top

Please Login or Register