Share:

Skills assessment  

RSS
(@shiraz)
Active Member Registered

Hi Mark.
How are you
This is shiraz
i am cook i have skill assessment which is certificate iii in cookery which was done in between of my 457 visa which was asked by immigration people after my application , Medical s and insurance submitted.my questions is can I use this Same vetasses and tra skill assessment outcome for any other visa for migration directly.can you please help me out from this.
Awaiting for your reply.
Thanks iñ advance.

Posted : February 9, 2018 8:42 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Shiraz and welcome to GDU :)

According to the information from the TRA website here.

From 1 July 2014 skills assessments issued by TRA or a TRA approved RTO and lodged in support of certain types of skilled visa applications must be no older than three years from the date of issue.

Skills assessments issued by TRA or a TRA approved RTO, and lodged prior to 1 July 2014 with the Department of Home Affairs (Home Affairs) in support of a visa application will not be affected.

This change follows amendment of the Migration Regulations effective 1 July 2014. The purpose of the amendment is to ensure that a skills assessment meets the current occupational requirements for the nominated occupation in Australia. For more information please contact Home Affairs.

The guidelines associated with the VETASSESS assessments can be found here

As I understand it, a VETASESS assessment is also valid for 3 years from the date of issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 13, 2018 4:13 am
(@shiraz)
Active Member Registered

Hi Mark
I haven't understand Ur reply i am posting it again
(Hi Mark.
How are you
This is shiraz
i am cook i have skill assessment which is certificate iii in commercial cookery which was done in between of my 457 visa outcome date of certificate 3 was Dec 2017 which was asked by immigration people after my application , Medical s and insurance submitted.my questions is can I use this Same vetasses and tra skill assessment outcome for any other visa for migration directly now.can you please help me out from this.
Awaiting for your reply.
Thanks iñ advance.)

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 13, 2018 8:53 am
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

OK. If you completed your skills assessment within the last three years you should be able to use the same skills assessment in support of your application.

regards

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 22, 2018 4:35 pm
(@shiraz)
Active Member Registered

Do We have two types of skills assessment
Like for 457 visa skills assessment and migration skills assessment

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 22, 2018 5:07 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

You typically only have one skills assessment Shiraz

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 27, 2018 10:06 pm
(@shiraz)
Active Member Registered

thanks mark
and one more like i have grant 457 visa. right now iam in india so my employer asked to pay some money.so i denied.i have another employer who is wiling to sponsor .do i need to tell my first employer or can i process my second nomination by not informing my first employer.i haven't travel to Australia.if changing my sponsor do the first employer will be knowing about or not?
i haven't worked with them so do i need to give any notice for changing my employment ?
thanks in advance.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 27, 2018 11:17 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Shiraz, you will need to transfer your visa to your new employer.

More info on the process here: http://457jobsaustralia.com/transferring-457-visa-new-employer/

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 28, 2018 12:58 am
(@shiraz)
Active Member Registered

Does New rules applys my visa can I only change my nomination

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 28, 2018 6:08 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

If you were granted your visa after April 2017 the new rules apply Shiraz.

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 3, 2018 5:12 am
Share:
Scroll to Top

Please Login or Register