Share:

Sponsored 482 jobs  

RSS
(@teresa-hanley)
New Member Registered

Have been looking at the jobs on offer here and I am confused. I thought that the job had to be on the skilled list and there appear to be some who don't meet that criteria? 

Posted : 17/06/2019 1:46 pm
Mark liked
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Reputable Member Admin
Posted by: Teresa Hanley

Have been looking at the jobs on offer here and I am confused. I thought that the job had to be on the skilled list and there appear to be some who don't meet that criteria? 

Hi Teresa, welcomed and thanks for your question! 😊 🖐️ 

We have implemented a process to automatically identify jobs offering 482 sponsorship.

If a job is posted on a public job site and the job contains text such as "482 sponsorship available" or "willing to sponsor", we will replicate a portion of the content and post the role here on our Australian sponsored job boards.

With that said, our approach isn't flawless and is dependent on the person advertising the opportunity being aware of what they can and can't promise potential applicants.

If you spot any roles that appear a little 'dodgy' please use the "Report Issue With This Content" button at the bottom of the post in question to bring it to our attention. We will review and remove where appropriate.

Hope this helps?

All the best

Mark

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2019 7:57 pm
(@teresa-hanley)
New Member Registered

Hi Mark Thanks for responding. I saw a couple of jobs which said part-time and jobs such as kitchen hand and I wonder how they qualify but as you say if the ad mentions sponsorship it is picked up. It is just difficult to find sponsored jobs.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2019 12:24 pm
Mark liked
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Reputable Member Admin

Understood, thanks, Teresa. 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/06/2019 6:07 pm