Clear all

Student Visa Help

New Member Registered
Joined: 3 years ago
Posts: 1
Topic starter  

This is gonna sound nuts. First off in 2015-2017 I was living in Australia(student) while I met my now wife who is a french citizen(she was on working holiday visa). We got married in Sydney late 2016.
Currently we are living in France and my wife wants to study back in Australia. We are wondering how we should go about on this. We have been married for more than 2 years now and I currently hold French spouse visa. I would definitely like to go back to Australia as her partner. Any advice would be helpful.
(also note that I'm not a Eu citizen or Australian)