Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Working Holiday Visa  

RSS
(@megan-mackay)
New Member Registered

Hello,

I applied for a Working Holiday Visa via a migration company four weeks ago and I am awaiting a response from the Government. I have been chasing the migration company to see if they have received any updates in changes of criteria for this visa due to Covid-19. The company don't seem to have received any information from the government. Would you happen to know if any new guidelines have been issued please? Are Working Holiday Visas still being processed?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Megan

Posted : May 15, 2020 4:23 pm
Mark
 Mark
(@mark)
Illustrious Member Admin

Hi Megan and welcome. ?

The following link lists all the official updates from the Australian government with the page being updated quite regularly.

https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/coming-australia#4

Unfortunately, the headline probably isn't particularly helpful

You should reconsider your need to apply for an Australian visa at this time and check this page regularly for updates on travel restrictions and visa processing.  

Ultimately, there is no news when the Australian government will open its borders (even within Australia some of the state borders are shut which limits travel domestically. I'd be very surprised if the working holiday visas will be an option for at least the net 3 - 6 months ?

I recommend you bookmark the link above and check back periodically for any updates.

Sorry I couldn't provide any more positive insight

All the best

Mark 

Community Manager
Getting Down Under

Useful Links

Looking for a Sponsored Job? Click Here

Sponsored Job Database: Click Here

Set up Job Alerts: Click Here

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 18, 2020 9:26 am
Share: