This occupation group covers Complementary Health Therapists not elsewhere classified.
- Skill Level
- Dance Therapist
- Drama Therapist
- Music Therapist
- Play Therapist
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 2522 Complementary Health Therapists
treat patients with physical, mental, spiritual and emotional needs by considering the whole person rather than focusing on specific symptoms and by using various therapies, techniques and practices.
- assessing patients to determine the nature of the disorder, illness, problem or need by questioning, examining and observing
- developing and implementing treatment plans using applications such as acupuncture, homoeopathic and herbal medicine, and dance, drama, hypnotic and music therapies
- evaluating and documenting patients’ progress through treatment plans
- providing dietary and lifestyle advice and guidelines
- prescribing natural medicines, such as herbal, mineral and animal extracts, to stimulate the body’s capacity for self-healing
- Skill Level
Occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 252211 Acupuncturist
- 252212 Homoeopath
- 252213 Naturopath
- 252214 Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner
- 252215 Traditional Maori Health Practitioner
- 252299 Complementary Health Therapists nec
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Complementary Health Therapists nec – ANZSCO 252299?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!