Prepares, interprets, maintains, reviews and negotiates variations to contracts on behalf of an organisation.
- Skill Level
- Alternative Titles
- Contract Officer
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 5111 Contract, Program and Project Administrators
plan and undertake administration of contracts, organisational programs, special projects and support services.
- developing, reviewing and negotiating variations to contracts, programs, projects and services
- responding to inquiries and resolving problems concerning contracts, programs, projects, services provided, and persons affected
- managing paperwork associated with contracts, programs, projects and services provided
- working with Project Managers, Architects, Engineering Professionals, owners and others to ensure that goals are met
- advising senior management on matters requiring attention and implementing their decisions
- overseeing work by contractors and reporting on variations to work orders
- preparing and reviewing submissions and reports concerning the organisation’s activities
- collecting and analysing data associated with projects undertaken, and reporting on project outcomes
- reviewing and arranging new office accommodation
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Occupations in this Group
- 511111 Contract Administrator
- 511112 Program or Project Administrator
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Contract Administrator – ANZSCO 511111?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!