This occupation group covers Engineering Professionals not elsewhere classified. Registration or licensing may be required.
- Skill Level
- Acoustic Engineer
- Calibration Engineer
- Corrosion Engineer
- Fire Safety Engineer
- Mechatronics Engineer
- Packaging Technologist
- Product Design Engineer
- Skills Assessment Authority
- Engineers Australia
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
- Endorsed Correlations to ASCO Occupations
- 2129-79 Building and Engineering Professionals nec
Group: 2339 Other Engineering Professionals
This unit group covers Engineering Professionals not elsewhere classified.
It includes Aeronautical Engineers, Agricultural Engineers, Biomedical Engineers, Engineering Technologists, Environmental Engineers and Naval Architects (Aus) / Marine Designers (NZ).
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 233911 Aeronautical Engineer
- 233912 Agricultural Engineer
- 233913 Biomedical Engineer
- 233914 Engineering Technologist
- 233915 Environmental Engineer
- 233916 Naval Architect (Aus) / Marine Designer (NZ)
- 233999 Engineering Professionals nec
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Engineering Professionals nec – ANZSCO 233999?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!