Assesses the impact on air, water, soil and noise levels in the vicinity of engineering projects, plans and designs equipment and processes for the treatment and safe disposal of waste material, and assesses what may cause problems for the environment in the long-term. Registration or licensing may be required.
- Skill Level
- Skills Assessment Authority
- Engineers Australia
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
- Endorsed Correlations to ASCO Occupations
- 2129-17 Chemical Engineer
Group: 2339 Other Engineering Professionals
This unit group covers Engineering Professionals not elsewhere classified.
It includes Aeronautical Engineers, Agricultural Engineers, Biomedical Engineers, Engineering Technologists, Environmental Engineers and Naval Architects (Aus) / Marine Designers (NZ).
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 233911 Aeronautical Engineer
- 233912 Agricultural Engineer
- 233913 Biomedical Engineer
- 233914 Engineering Technologist
- 233915 Environmental Engineer
- 233916 Naval Architect (Aus) / Marine Designer (NZ)
- 233999 Engineering Professionals nec
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Environmental Engineer – ANZSCO 233915?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!