- Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the development and implementation of an environmental management system within an organisation by identifying, solving and alleviating environmental issues, such as pollution and waste treatment, in compliance with environmental legislation and to ensure corporate sustainable development.
- Skill Level
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
- Endorsed Correlations to ASCO Occupations
- 1299-17 Environment, Parks and Land Care Manager
Group: 1399 Other Specialist Managers
- This unit group covers Specialist Managers not elsewhere classified.
It includes Arts Administrators or Managers, Environmental Managers, Laboratory Managers, Quality Assurance Managers and Sports Administrators.
- Skill Level
- Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- Occupations in this Group
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Environmental Manager – ANZSCO 139912?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!