Organises and controls the operations of an establishment engaged in the hiring out of equipment to companies involved in areas such as building and engineering construction, government, mining and resources, manufacturing, maintenance, special events, and to individuals for personal use.
- Skill Level
- Skills Assessment Authority
- No caveats apply to this occupation.
Group: 1499 Other Hospitality, Retail and Service Managers
This unit group covers Hospitality, Retail and Service Managers not elsewhere classified.
It includes Boarding Kennel or Cattery Operators, Cinema or Theatre Managers, Facilities Managers, Financial Institution Branch Managers and Equipment Hire Managers.
- Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Occupations in this Group
- 149911 Boarding Kennel or Cattery Operator
- 149912 Cinema or Theatre Manager
- 149913 Facilities Manager
- 149914 Financial Institution Branch Manager
- 149915 Equipment Hire Manager
- 149999 Hospitality, Retail and Service Managers nec
Looking to apply for an Australia Visa under the occupation of Equipment Hire Manager – ANZSCO 149915?
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know about your journey so far in our comments below!