hen it comes to moving to Australia, one of the most confusing aspects is the vast myriad of visa options you can choose as a basis for your Australia Visa application. One of these visa options is the eVisitor Visa (Subclass 651) and to assist our visitors we have provided a high-level summary of this visa class below.
eVisitor Visa (Subclass 651) Overview
The eVisitor Visa (Class TV) (Subclass 651) is for persons who wish to visit Australia temporarily as a tourist or to engage in business visitor activities such as attending a conference, attending a business meeting etc.
- You must be outside Australia to lodge a valid visa application.
- This visa does not allow you to work in Australia or studying for more than 3 months.
- In general, this visa allows you to stay in Australia for up to 3 months.
Key Eligibility requirements
- You must be a citizen of a particular country. Eligible passports are prescribed by legislative instrument, read the complete list here.
- You must satisfy certain Public Interest criteria and Special Return criteria.
- You must meet health and character requirements.
eVisitor Visa (Subclass 651) – Is this Visa type for you?
If you are considering applying for an eVisitor Visa (Subclass 651) we would love to hear from you. Tell us about your journey in our comments below. If you have any questions we encourage you to post these in our forums. You can access our community forums by Clicking Here.
Please note this is only a high-level summary of the eVisitor Visa (Subclass 651) visa
The above is not an exhaustive list of requirements for the eVisitor Visa (Subclass 651). This content on this page is provided for Getting Down Under visitors as general information purposes only, it is not immigration advice and must not be construed as such. While due care has been taken to ensure that the content is kept-up-to-date and correct, the accuracy of the information cannot be guarantee due to the frequent changes in migration law. Please view our Disclaimer for more information. Post Last Updated: 2020-10-12 11:47:17